Wide-angle shooting is possible without sacrificing the brightness of the f2.0 lens. Even in darker underwater scenes, you can shoot wider, more dynamic images that reproduce the beauty of underwater scenery.
* Converter adapter CLA-T01 is required for attaching the FCON-T01 to the TG-1.
Telephotography of 1.7X is available. You can blur the background, drawing attention to the subject, and use higher shutter speeds while zooming in close on the subject.
* Converter adapter CLA-T01 is required for attaching the TCON-T01 to the TG-1.
This Tele-conversion lens features a zoom factor of 1.7x. Because you can shoot without changing the camera's aperture value, shooting is easy even in dark locations, and the bright aperture can be used to beautifully blur the background.
* The optional Conversion Lens Adapter CLA-13 is required when using
with the STYLUS 1.
* The optional Conversion Lens Adapter CLA-12 is required when using
with the XZ-2/XZ-1.
The Olympus tele conversion lens increases the existing focal length by a factor of 1.7 without changing the aperture. Depending on the camera model used, a special conversion lens adapter is required.
The TG-2/TG-1 expands possibilities with the use of a fisheye-converter and tele-converter. Commercially available 45 mm lens filters can also be used.
* Vignetting may occur in images when filters thicker than 6 mm are used (use of thin-frame type circular PL filters is recommended). Image quality is not guaranteed when using a filter. Filters and Fisheye converter cannot be used together.
This adapter is required to attach the TCON-17X Tele-conversion lens to the STYLUS 1. It can also be used to attach a commercially-available Ø58mm filter.
This adapter is required to attach the TCON-17X Tele-conversion lens to the XZ-2/XZ-1. It can also be used to attach a commercially-available Ø55mm filter.
Required for attaching TCON-17.
The conversion lens adapter CLA-10 has been designed for the SP-550 UZ. It allows the optional telephoto lens TCON-17 to be mounted onto the digital camera