Introducing the high quality sound of the linear PCM LS-100 recorder, with a max. sound pressure resistance of 140 dB SPL, and multi-track support.
The new flagship model LS-100 is the pinnacle of sound quality in the Olympus LS series of linear PCM recorders that continue to be praised for their excellent sound quality. The microphone and amplifier circuits have been completely redesigned to achieve superior frequency response and the maximum sound pressure level of 140dB SPL. The result is astounding sound of the highest quality. This model also comes with phantom power compatible XLR and standard phone combo jacks. With features such as multitrack recording/editing, metronome and tuner functions, this premium model will also meet the highest expectations of professionals and musicians.
Technology to achieve ultra high quality sound
The microphone and amplifier circuits have been completely redesigned to achieve superior frequency response and a maximum sound pressure level of 140dB SPL. The result is astounding ultra high quality sound.
XLR and phone combo jacks
This model comes with phantom power compatible XLR and standard phone combo jacks. Professional functions are also included such as a lissajous function for detecting, adjusting, and reproducing phase difference.
Multitrack functionality brings fun to the creative process
Multitrack recording allows you to mix together multiple, separately recorded, sound sources to create a single stream of sound. A class-leading maximum of eight tracks per project is possible. Now you can enjoy fully fledged song writing in an accessible format.
- Professional videos combined with hifi sound: The LS-100 Linear PCM Recorder and Olympus OM-D
- Overdubbing for recording sound on top of existing recorded data.
- Metronome function serves as a rhythm guide during recording and can also be used when practicing an instrument.
- Tuner function enables fine tuning
- 4GB of internal memory and SD card slot supporting 64GB SDXC cards
- Support for variety of recording formats MP3 and PCM up to 96kHz/24bit.
- Conversion of recorded linear PCM (WAV) data to MP3 in the recorder.
- Limiter and compressor function useful for preventing clipping during recording with manual level setting.
- Microphone 'gain' function for changing the input sensitivity
- Low-cut filter cuts lower frequency sound at two levels
- Pre-recording function for recording from two seconds before the start of recording
- Playback speed adjustable between 50% and 400% without altering the pitch
- Segment repeat function for playing back a section of a file repeatedly
- Both AC/USB internal charging are available.
- Voice guide function for notifying of operating conditions by voice
- Convenient file splitting function
- Support for optional remote control RS30W
- V-Sync.Rec for voice sync recording
- Audio CD output function for connecting an external USB CD drive to the recorder and then writing recording files to CDs.
||Strap, USB Cable, USB Adapter Connector, USB AC Adapter (A514), Lithium-ion Battery (LI-50B), Instruction Manual
- SD is a trademark of SD Association.
- Under copyright law, you may not use audio you have recorded for other than personal enjoyment without the permission of the copyright holder.
The product with this logo is conformed to Hi-Res Audio standard defined by Japan Audio Society. This logo is registered tradmark.